Dear Patients, Friends and Families,
We hope that you and your family are in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety and care.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency’s recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
· Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. Your temperature may be taken upon arrival.
· We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
· We ask that you wear a mask upon entering and keep the mask on at all times. If you do not have a mask you may use alternative bandanna, scarf etc.
· You may be asked to take care of your copay, deductible, additional appointments, new insurance cards, paperwork etc. over the phone to avoid more time and contact spent in the office.
· You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
· You may see air purifiers in the reception room and operatories, please do not touch the unit/settings and if you have small children please refrain them from touching. The purifiers we use have POC technology with UV light to kill 99.97% viruses recommended by OSHA.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. Please work around our schedule as we are limited in options and will try our best to accommodate everyone.
· We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time. We ask patients not to bring friends and extra family members along to wait in the reception room, instead have them wait in their car. The only exception is for minors, elderly and special needs patients can be accompanied by 1 adult only.
· We will continue to use universal precautions to keep you safe and have added additional PPE for your safety and for ours.
· We will ask you to rinse with special mouth rinse for 1 minute before your procedure.
· We will use high vacuum suction along with necessary barriers for your safety and for staff safety.
· We ask that you give us 24 hours notice if you need to reschedule your appointments as we are limited with 1-hour appointments per patient and could have helped another patient with your appointment slot. Please be advised that there will be a $50.00 cancellation fee for no shows. We are making great efforts to prepare for your appointment please be mindful to our schedule.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (845)452-8550.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Andre Grosser DDS
Great Dental Smiles of Poughkeepsie
Dr. Andre Grosser - Cosmetic Dentist in Poughkeepsie, NY
All that is good begins with a SMILE.
Dear Patients and Families,
Throughout this crisis the one objective that has guided us is keeping you and our employees safe. This has remained at the center of our conversations every step of the way.
Considering the ADA’s recently announced recommendations, we have elected to suspend elective and non-emergent dental appointments for three weeks effective March 16.
The ADA has further recommended that I be available to provide emergency care to patients involved in active treatment who have a dental emergency. Therefore, we will have limited hours of operation for emergency only. If you are an existing patient of mine please call my office and you will be able to leave your message and in emergency cases call me on my cell phone which will be provided on the office voicemail. Please note that messages will be retrieved on a daily basis and will be checked many times through the day.
We will continue to adhere to our screening process and heightened infection control protocols during these limited hours of operation.
We look forward to the time when we can re-open and invite you back in to my office.
Thank you and be well,
Andre Grosser DDS
When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
We now offer Velscope oral cancer screening! Click here for more details.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
To all of Dr. Martin Zweifler's patient's:
Contact Us Today Request An Appointment
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Andre Grosser, DDS
80 Washington St. Suite 102
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
Phone: (845) 452-8550